Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

The speech of the minute

7/6/18 Pollution BJ


Hello my name is BJ and I’m am here today to tell you about
pollution.
My belief is that pollution is bad but I’m sure that everyone does.
Before I get onto my speech I will assure you that I am not a green
activist!
There are many forms of pollution but I have only learned seven I
will explain them to you soon.
Clean energy sources are a good way to keep pollution sustained.
Pollution has and will affected the earth and people to it will make
your lifes hard to live and probably kill you with smoke.


My first fact is what pollution is, it is not a physical object it is
like air you can’t feel it, see it but it’s there.
The seven types of pollution are, noise pollution, radioactive
pollution
, thermal pollution, water pollution, air pollution, soil pollution,
light pollution!
I need to do more research because I do not know how these types
of pollution affect the environment, but you could get an idea by the
names if you listened.


My second fact is how we can combat pollution and help stop it.
My first belief is that we can stop smog and smoke filling the air
just to make your pitty house light up by using drum roll please
(three second pause) clean energy! Clean energy doesn't mean
energy thats clean, it means energy that makes zero smoke so it
doesn’t pollute plus it has no left overs just unlimited power!
For example nuclear power has loads of leftovers such as nuclear
waste, smoke and makes radiation poison around the area
clean energy makes nothing just unlimited power!


For my final fact it is how nasty pollution will get if we do nothing.
My research states that a lot of plants will die and become extinct
they will die because instead of the sun they get horrible smoke
that's basically poison because it withers plants. Pollution also kills
people since smokers get cancer and usually die imagine if smoke
was the only thing to breathe in the whole world would be dead
plus you would be high all the time except JACOB.

So there this is my conclusion pollution is bad but it can get worse.
The only way to combat pollution is clean energy.
I am very frightened about pollution but I definitely hope
I'm not alive to see the smoke invades.      

      

No comments:

Post a Comment