Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

I am Trump

1
17/10/18  Donald Trump      BJ


If I could be anyone in the world I would be Donald
Trump. He is a very powerful man I do not admire him
but all he has and the position he's in is a good place
to be. There is still a lot more reasons why I would
be Donald Trump because he is in charge
of the US army and the red button!


First thing I would do as being Trump is send all his
money to my address then after that day I would
be rich. Then I would friend Putin and Jun un.
After we had lunch I would ensure that there is
no world war III. I will be very pleased that there will
be no further war and then I wouldn't be my
friends over Moko Ryan and Jacob and have
a big fat party and play games all night and buy
lots of Beyblades. I would also buy the school then
nuke it. After I would build a Z force base and
recruit my friends.Then my time as Trump
would probably be over I would be
filthy rich so I wouldn't care.

That's who and what I would do and be if I could
be whoever I wanted.I could of done more
destructive things but I'm not a horrible person.
I would feel pumped to be Trump but I'm
not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment